Good morning Aethelmearc.
A goodly number of folks have hit me up last night and this morning about “what are we going to do?”
First thing we’re going to do is not panic. “DO NOT PANIC” (In nice friendly letters.) Second thing, we are going to do is wash our hands. Third thing is we’re going to see what our local health officials are recommending.
Right now, I am waiting to hear from the Board of Directors as it is my understanding they had a meeting last night. Until then, I will note that if local seneschals assess it is best for their local group to not have an event or practice, they can cancel it on their own.
I ask for some patience. We are working on this. Hopefully I will have some more news later today.